Apron

I've had the Emmeline apron pattern (from Sew Liberated) for a very, very long time. I guess I'm taking some of my new year sewing energy and finishing some other old projects, too.

Emmeline apron front

I'm so happy to have a good home for this kitchen print by Suzuko Koseki.  And the fabric for the back comes from the Curious Nature line. 

Emmeline apron back

Ben helped me pick the grass green contrast fabric.  For a man that has trouble matching his own clothes, he does a very good job and narrowing down fabric shades with me.

What were you up to over the weekend?

5 comments:

Beth said...

Looks great - and Ben made a great choice with the green!

melissa said...

i love these melinda. they're completely wonderful.

karen said...

I was just at William Sonoma yesterday and I was looking at their aprons for sale. Almost bought one but then thought, no way, I'll just make it. So glad I did. This is way cuter! Thanks for sharing.

Jessie said...

You look adorable in these!!! I love how the bottom makes kind of an A-line.

ayumills said...

Such a cute apron! It looks great on you!!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)