Interview and more sewing

Remember w-a-y back yesterday when I told you that I was shy?  It is still quite true, but.....I forgot to mention that I did an interview with one of the members of the DC Modern Quilt Guild.  Elle published that interview yesterday.  So, I feel a little dorky, but you should click on over if you have a minute.  She asked some good questions, and I had fun.

In other news, I'm putting a binding on this top I finished last year in February.  I was planning for a long time to give it to my mom.  But now she has started quilting and she decided yesterday that the colors would be perfect for my aunt.

upload

4 comments:

Patchwork and Play said...

Such gorgeous colours- more photos please!

Anna said...

I too would love to see more pictures. What I can see looks amazing, as per usual. :)

Enchanted Bobbin said...

Great interview for your new guild...they're lucky to play with with you! xx J

knitting sandwich said...

wonderful interview my dear! so glad you've found a group of modern quilters to team up with in dc!!
-melissa

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)